- Smallest dimensions for wireless sensors (<5 cm3, <7 grams)
- Fixed delay 14 ms, no matter how many channels in use
- Single receiver unit – Wave Plus – for all Cometa sensors, powered over USB
- Option to include onboard storage for up to 8 hours record time
- Option to add waterproofing allows data collection for water sports and activities
- Comes with capture/analysis software (EMG and Motion Tools) or integrate fully into Vicon Nexus
- Check out their webpage for more details on powerful and unique features of Cometa systems
The Mini Wave Black can be further enhanced:
- Mini Wave Infinity – adds onboard storage, allowing remote capture with up to eight hours recording time and removing the need for a capture PC (a handheld remote control handles start/stop record functions) or for the sensors to stay in range of any receiver.
- Mini Wave Waterproof – adds onboard storage plus waterproof plastic wrap. Waterproof maintains the features of Infinity – PC-free capture via remote control, no restriction on participant movement range, and also allows water-based capture.
- Real time display of EMG and IMU data
- Processing capabilities (including FFT, filtering, rectification, smoothing, cycle and freq. analysis)
- Joint angle estimation and 3d body view (for Wave Track systems)
- Export to C3d or ASCII file format
- Capture synced reference video with a USB/webcam camera
- Export and report of all analyses
- Biofeedback functionality
- Plugin compatibility
- Here is a list of publications using Cometa technology
- There is an SDK available (C#, MatLab, Python, C++, any language compatible with Dll library format)
- There are dedicated footswitch accessories and channels to detect foot events for enhanced gait analysis
- Fine wire adapters available, compatible with both Mini Wave and Pico sensors
- We have a demo system in house and would be more than happy to show it off to you – whether in-person or remotely for now until we can get to you!
Contact us at email@example.com if you have any queries!