In Focus: XSENSOR
Manufacturer website: xsensor.com
- Thin, flexible, and discreet. The capacitive sensor design provides accurate and repeatable data even after 100k cycles
- Both wired and wireless data collection options for convenient laboratory and field testing options
- XSENSOR’s Foot & Gait pro software provides a convenient toolkit for visualising and analysing your data for clients and other professionals
X4 Insole System
Dynamic pressure imaging insoles
- Full-scale accuracy of ±5% means you can be confident in the data recorded across the whole sensor.
- At only 1.8 ± 0.2 mm thickness the system is perfect for shoe research and field applications.
- The sample rate of 150 Hz is suitable for most gait applications.
- Flexible capacitive sensor technology provides a bend radius up to 180 degrees, making the system highly portable compared to resistive sensor designs.
- Bluetooth connectivity and 8-hour battery life.
- Capacitive pressure imaging makes the Runway sensor responsive but portable. The sensor can be rolled up for easy transport around the clinic, laboratory, or in a mobile healthcare service.
- A thickness of only 1.5 mm makes it easy to capture natural gait movements because there isn’t a step up to the runway.
- Sensing area of 243 cm x 51 cm to capture multiple foot contacts. No need to worry about participants adjusting their stride to contact a small target.