The AMTI Gen 5 provides industry-leading performance and innovative features in an easy-to-use and cost effective package.
STATE-OF-THE-ART SIGNAL CONDITIONING
- Provides six independently configurable data channels
- Fully calibrated and NIST-traceable
- Signal conditioning includes: 1 kHz anti-aliasing filters, oversampling and digital signal processing
- Built-in cable length compensation
- Provides internal crosstalk correction by applying a factory calibrated platform correction matrix
- Tested to medical-grade standards for safety, essential performance and electro-magnetic compatibility
HEART OF NEW SMART PLATFORM SYSTEM
- Provides plug and play interface for AMTI force plates and force sensors
- Applies complete transducer profile stored onboard all new AMTI force plates and force sensors, including bridge resistance, transducer capacity and calibration matrix
- Allows users to order their platforms by simply walking across them in subjects’ direction of travel
INTUITIVE AND EASY TO USE
- Fully software configurable
- All calibration and configuration settings stored internally
- Automatic balancing of strain gage bridges initiated by front-panel button or by software
- Supports both genlock data acquisition and external triggering
- Multiple Gen 5’s automatically synchronize data sampling – no additional wiring required.
DIGITAL AND ANALOG OUTPUTS
- Gen 5 can be connected to a PC or other data acquisition system via the digital (USB) or analog output
- Factory calibrated gain and offset correction constants applied to each output channel
- Each of the six analog output channels has an independent 16-bit DAC conditioned by a low-pass reconstruction filter and amplifier.
- Digital output stream consists of fully processed IEEE floating point numbers presented in their respective engineering units.
- Software-selectable excitation (2.5, 5.0, and 10.0 volts)
- Software-selectable gains (500, 1000, 2000, and 4000)
- Software-selectable zero set point
- NetForce: complete data acquisition solution – features multi-channel real time acquisition and display, including center of pressure
- Gen 5 Setup Program: easy integration with analog systems and third-party software applications
- Gen 5 Software Development Kit: available for incorporating Gen 5 amplifiers into proprietary systems
Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.